Thursday, May 19, 2016

Panasonic Eluga I2 Gets 2GB, 3GB RAM Models With VoLTE Support

Panasonic on Wednesday launched Cell Phone Parts variants of its Eluga I2 smartphone with bumped up memory as well as storage and a better front-facing video camera. The Panasonic Eluga I2 will currently be available in 2GB of RAM as well as 3GB of RAM choices valued at Rs. 7,990 as well as Rs. 8,990 specifically.

Apart from the RAM, the new Eluga I2 variations have likewise obtained an upgraded front electronic camera. The 2-megapixel front camera earlier seen on the Eluga I2 smartphone has actually been changed by the 5-megapixel cam. The smartphone is also getting VoLTE lcd iphone 3g support. To remember, the Eluga I2 introduced last year didn't sustain 4G. The brand-new designs will be readily available with totally free protective display guard worth Rs. 399.

The company includes that the Panasonic Eluga I2 also gets integrated storage bump. Both new variants of the Eluga I2 pack 16GB of storage which is expandable by means of microSD card (as much as 32GB). Rest of the specifications of the Eluga I2 are very same.

The Panasonic Eluga I2 includes a 5-inch HD (720x1280 pixels) IPS present, and is powered by a 1GHz quad-core cpu. It houses an 8-megapixel rear video camera with LED flash.

Connection alternatives on the Eluga I2 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS/ EDGE, 3G, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, as well as Bluetooth apart from 4G. In addition, the mobile comes with support for 21 local languages and will certainly be offered in Metallic Silver, Metallic Gold, and also Metallic Grey colour versions.

Discussing the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head, Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said, "With the launch of Eluga I2 product variations, we are strengthening our product up for the distribution stations that we have actually produced for TIER I/II/III towns, covering 300 districts of India, served by 254 regional suppliers and lcd iphone 5s replacement stores. We are certain that the phone will certainly be extremely well obtained by tech-savvy young people consumers, with its high performance features as well as competitive rates

Panasonic on Wednesday launched brand-new versions of its Eluga I2 mobile phone with bumped up memory as well as storage space as well as a much better front-facing camera. The Panasonic Eluga I2 will certainly now be readily available in 2GB of RAM as well as 3GB of RAM alternatives priced at Rs. Apart from the RAM, the brand-new Eluga I2 variants have actually additionally obtained an upgraded front video camera. The firm includes that the Panasonic Eluga I2 also obtains integrated storage space bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment